Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Campaign Tour

So here's the rundown, as you likely aren't able to read the infini-focking-tessimal type in the small, albeit attractive ad below, but if you want to you can by picking up a copy of the Shepherd Express at one of over eighty million odd locations throughout Cheese-and-beer-land, and while we're at it you ought to come drink beer with me at the following bars, venues, taverns, and locations, what the fock:

Wednesday, September 19 @ Lakefront Brewery
Thursday, September 27 @ Milwaukee Art (Kumbalek) Museum
Thursday, Focktober 4 @ The Nomad
Thursday, Focktober 11 @ Six Degrees
Thursday, Focktober 18 @ Pistol Pete's
Wednesday, Focktober 24 @ The Groove
Thursday, November 1 @ Trocadero

2 comments:

Andy Vogel said...

Wow! This looks like fun. Will there be free beer too?

MaryRuth said...

Hey Art!
Hope I can make it to one of your events when I visit the motherland in Focktober. I always enjoy reading your column.
You should check out my blog Where'sTheBubbler
aina?

Subscribe in a reader